Adjoa's Pages for Kamala's Book

Posted here are my final pages for Kamala's amazing book. Pam mailed the book to me in a large box since she was the last one that worked on it. Inside the packet were large white beautiful Handmade Deckle Edge Indian Cotton Watercolor paper and detailed instructions. I decided to make a collage using paste paper sheets and gelatin prints to create my image.

Here you can see the profiled head cut from paste paper.

I used gelatine prints on the the back - cut them
up and collaged them to the surface.

This is how it looks folded. The half page reveals only a piece of the 
silhouetted head. When opened you see both.
I loved working on the beautiful deckled sheets that Kamala provided. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail's contribution into Aziza's Book

GAIL'S CONTRIBUTION TO KAMALA'S BOOK

Gail's Two-Page Entry for Francine's Book