Another Amazing Meeting!

Wow! That was an invigorating meeting (our 3rd one). Thanks to all sister artists for participating on the Zoom call. The energy is definitely on! We talked a great deal about exhibits, realizing there are so many possibilities in the DC metro area alone, and talked about promotions, proposals, and grants, Oh My! Everybody is busy on their second book in the rotation. We will mail or exchange them on September 26, and then receive a new one to create our mighty works in! We are definitely on a roll!
-Adjoa

Here are some reactions from today's Project 2020 meeting from participating artists...

"Each of you are an inspiring artist that makes me want to accomplish more." Pamela

"Everytime I meet with you all it reminds me of the artistic gift of self expression that was God given." Gloria

"We are building something big." Kamala

"All I can say is just thank you." Michele

"Thank you my sisters." Blessings Francine !!

"It takes a Village." Gail

"YEBO! This is a time to be creative AND connect, Thank you my sisters!" Aziza

"ThankU all!!! I am so blessed to be a part of this magical experience! Julee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail's contribution into Aziza's Book

GAIL'S CONTRIBUTION TO KAMALA'S BOOK

Gail's Two-Page Entry for Francine's Book